- Fontanarosa’s Traditional and gluten-free pasta, Gourmet specialty food. www.fontanarosas.com
- Gourmet empanadas from the Empanada Lady. www.empanada-lady.com
- Silver Birch Kitchens, Simple food done right. www.silverbirchkitchens.com
- Estrog – handmade goods supporting oppressed women
- Flocktown Farm: CSA pick up, locally grown organic produce and farm fresh eggs.
- Estrog – handmade goods supporting oppressed women.
- Giusseppes Racks n’ribs
- Pickle Licious THEYRE BACK, come show them how much we’ve missed them! New Jersey’s best Dill Pickles
- Rubia Imports www.rubiaimports.com extra virgin olive oil and more.
- Beautiful handmade jewelry by Strands Of Enchantment.
- Totten Family Farm. Farm fresh eggs and all natural meat.
- Zaza and The Perfect Pie
And don’t forget to visit the permanent shops:
- Studio 6 for beautiful handmade gifts
- Cottage Treasures Antiques and Collectibles.
- RACKS, The Long Valley Junior Women’s Club Thrift Shop.
- Our Neighbors , just a few steps away. Little Cake Bakehouse. Life is sweet, celebrate with cupcakes
Here’s what’s coming up.
Come see what Flocktown Farm has harvested for today… It’s beautiful and delicious.
August 13: Everyone’s favorite Mrs. Birch will be here with her read aloud from 4-5. The Kids 4 Kindness Club will be joining us as well on the 2nd Thursdays of the month with a fun craft for the kids!
If you are coming to Peggy’s Ladies evening walk, be sure to stop by or if you want more info about that let us know.
Every 3rd Thursday of the month is our very popular Health and Wellness Day. Come meet your local health and wellness providers and see what ‘s new, We’re excited to say that this year Cycle Craft is here at the trail head along with Kara from Move! Kara is hosting mini pound classes for kids and adults. Did you know that Cycle Craft offers bike rentals?
Tromp Packet Pick Up for everyone who has preregistered for The Tromp. For more info about this worthwhile event log on to www.THETROMP.com
Stock up for the Labor Day Weekend!