The Long Valley Green Market
is a farmers’ market in Long Valley, NJ.
Mrs. Birch’s Read Aloud, Kids 4 Kindness and New Health and Wellness Providers
Vendors for the September 15th
- Anythyme Farm local organically grown herbs and vegetables.
- Gourmet Empanadas from the Empanada Lady. www.empanada-lady.com
- Flocktown Farm local organically grown. .Find out about their CSA options. www.flocktownfarm.com/
- Traditional and gluten-free pasta from Fontanarosa’s Gourmet. www.fontanarosas.com
- Four Fields Farm fourfieldsfarm.com/ GMO-free and locally sourced Lamb, Pork, Sausages, Eggs and Garlic and honey.
- Mara’s Desserts From traditional cheesecake to homemade gelatowww.marasdesserts.com/
- Picklelicious will be joining us every other week. New York style barrel pickles, olives, hummus, relish, and tapenade. picklelicious.com
- Silver Birch Kitchens Fresh, Locally Sourced and Prepared Dishes www.silverbirchkitchens.com
- Weeble Wobble Honey Farm
- Studio 6 for beautiful handmade gifts
- Cottage Treasures, Antiques, and Collectibles
- Long Valley Limo. Need a ride? Call Cesar 908 875-1401
- Racks. LV Jr Women’s Club Thrift Shop.
Andreas Dining Room is reopened and Ladies Night is back!
$7 house martinis
$5 Bar Pies ( half price)
Here’s what’s coming up.
September 15th We switched things up this month. Everyone’s favorite Mrs. Birch has her read aloud from 4-5. The Kids 4 Kindness Club will be joining us this Thursday a fun complimentary craft for the kids! All this on Health and Wellness Day!
September 22 Special Trail scavenger hunt.. pick up some clues to solve the puzzle that’s waiting at the market. Prizes will be awarded. The Clues will be placed along the Columbia Trail, more details to follow.
September 29 Apple Pie Contest! It’s one of our favorite days.