The Long Valley Green Market
is a farmers’ market in Long Valley, NJ.
Did you know that Cycle Craft offers bike rentals?
Pure Potential Power Juice
Young Living Oils
Meal Diva mealdiva.com/
Teaching us all how to prepare
Healthy, common-sense meals for active families
Look Who’s Here!
Vendors for the June 16th
- Bang me Bakery Bang Me cookies are made with organic or natural ingredients, European butter, and Belgian chocolates.
- Gourmet empanadas from the Empanada Lady. www.empanada-lady.com
- Flocktown Farm local organically grown. .Find out about their CSA options. www.flocktownfarm.com/
- Traditional and gluten-free pasta from Fontanarosa’s Gourmet. www.fontanarosas.com
- Four Fields Farm fourfieldsfarm.com GMO-free and locally sourced Lamb, Pork, Sausages, Eggs and Garlic and honey.
- Giuseppe’s Rack’s and Ribs. www.giuseppesbbq.com/
- Mara’s Desserts From traditional cheesecake to homemade gelato www.marasdesserts.com/
- Picklelicious will be joining us every other week. New York style barrel pickles, olives, hummus, relish, and tapenade. picklelicious.com
- Rubia Imports www.rubiaimports.com extra virgin olive oil and more
- Weeble Wobble Honey Farm
- Studio 6 for beautiful handmade gifts
- Cottage Treasures, Antiques, and Collectibles
- Long Valley Limo. Need a ride? Call Cesar 908 875-1401
- Racks. LV Jr Women’s Club Thrift Shop.
$6 house wines
$7 house martinis
$5 Bar Pies ( half price)
Here’s what’s coming up
June 16. Back by popular demand.. every 3rd Thursday of the month is our very popular Health and Wellness Day. Meet your local health and wellness providers and see what‘s new. Cycle Craft will be at the trail head along with Kara from Move! Kara is hosting mini pound classes for kids and adults. Did you know that Cycle Craft offers bike rentals?
June 23 Happy Summer Vacation! Stop by, visit with friends and stock up for the upcoming celebrations. Yes… we are participating in the Library’s Reading program, keep reading!
June 30: Closed. Gone fishing. Enjoy a healthy and safe holiday.