The Long Valley Green Market is a producer-driven farmers’ market in beautiful downtown Long Valley, NJ.
Come and visit Peggy Delong and the six other health providers! In addition, this will be the night of our first evening walk, which will continue into the fall.
Did you know that a study found that group walks in nature are associated with “decreased levels of depression, less perceived stress, and enhanced mental health and well-being”? In addition, walks in nature with others were especially helpful for people facing a stressful life event.
Check it out!
The Long Valley Women’s Walking Group meets weekly for a morning walk at 9:30AM on various trails in our area. The day of the week varies from week to week. On Thursday 5/19, the evening walks will begin at 7:15PM. To receive location information about the weekly morning and evening walks, sign up at http://drpeggydelong.com/services/community-services/ and scroll down to the sign-up link under Women’s Walking Group. In addition, on 5/19, after the walk, we can head over to Andrea’s for Ladies Night!
Look Who’s Here! Vendors for the May 19th
- Bang me Bakery Bang Me cookies are made with organic or natural ingredients, European butter, and Belgian chocolates.
- Gourmet empanadas from the Empanada Lady. www.empanada-lady.com/
- Flocktown Farm local organically grown. . http://www.flocktownfarm.com/
- Traditional and gluten-free pasta from Fontanarosa’s Gourmet. www.fontanarosas.com/
- Giuseppe’s Rack’s and Ribs. http://www.giuseppesbbq.com/
- Long Valley Greens Growing fresh local culinary herbs and greens 365 days a year. http://www.longvalleygreens.com/
- Marlo Gruber – Well-being Coach/Creator P3J – Discover your Inner power! Purepotentialjuice.com
- Ooh la la lamour Fresh Artisan Skincare www.oohlalalamour.com/
- Picklelicious will be joining us every other week. New York style barrel pickles, olives, hummus, relish, and tapenade. https://picklelicious.com/
- Rubia Imports www.rubiaimports.com extra virgin olive oil and more
- Weeble Wobble Honey Farm
- Studio 6 for beautiful handmade gifts
- Cottage Treasures, Antiques, and collectibles
- Long Valley Limo. Need a ride? Call Cesar 908 875-1401
- Racks. LV Jr Women’s Club Thrift Shop.
$6 house wines
$7 house martinis
$5 Bar Pies ( half price)
May 19 Every 3rd Thursday of the month is our very popular Health and Wellness Day. Come meet your local health and wellness providers and see what‘s new. We’re excited to say that this year Back to Nature Health food Shop from Chester will be joining us; Peggy Delong will be here and hosting a ladies evening walk at 7. Cycle Craft will be at the trail head along with Kara from Move! Kara is hosting mini pound classes for kids and adults. Did you know that Cycle Craft offers bike rentals?
Special visit from the LVMS Fiddle Club
May 26 : Stock up for Memorial Day Weekend! Help us kick off the “ unofficial “ start of summer. Every week, we’ll be offering the best in local food and home made goods.