The Long Valley Green Market
is a farmers’ market in Long Valley, NJ.
Back to School Market Today!
Pick up some nice easy week night dinners,
and get some great meal planning ideas too.
Line up for Thursday September 7, 2017
Every week we offer the best in local food and homemade goods.
Who’s joining us this week.
And all your favorites.
- Anythyme Farm: A Biodiverse organic farm in Tewksbury.
- Empanada Lady
- Fontanarosa’s – Traditional and gluten-free pasta, Gourmet specialty food.
- Four Fields Farm – GMO-free and locally sourced Lamb, Pork, Sausages, Eggs and Garlic and Honey.
- Free Spir Chocolates
- Pickle Licious – Pickles, Olives, and condiments.
- BBQ Pit NJ – serving ribs, pulled pork, mac and cheese and more!
- Silver Birch Kitchens, Simple food done right. www.silverbirchkitchens.com
- Learn about Solar Energy from Drew at Green Power
- Essential Oils
- Free Spir Chocolates: pure delicious www.freespir.com
September 7th: Back to school specials and easy meal planning ideas.
September 14: Everyone’s favorite Mrs. Birch has her read aloud from 4-5. The Kids 4 Kindness Club will be joining us as well on the 2nd Thursdays of the month with a fun complimentary craft for the kids!
September 21: Every 3rd Thursday of the month is our very popular Health and Wellness Day. Come meet your local health and wellness providers and see what‘s new. Neil’s Sharpening service will join us, have the knives and Blades sharpened while you shop. Clothing Drive! Help fight Childhood Cancer. For more info www.sarahsfightforhope.org
Every week, we’ll be offering the best
in local food and home made goods.
Please visit the permanent shops:
- Studio 6 for beautiful handmade gifts
- Cottage Treasures, Antiques, and Collectibles
- Long Valley Limo. Need a ride? Call Cesar 908 875-1401
- Racks. LV Jr Women’s Club Thrift Shop, 2 doors away.
20 Schooleys Mountain Road
Commercial Building for Rent
Quaint space that could easily be an office. retail or cafe. Plenty of parking and extremely busy street. Having your sign in front of this building is worth the rent. Near Town, schools, churches, brew pub and the Columbia trail.
call 908-376-9321 for more information