The Long Valley Green Market
is a farmers’ market in Long Valley, NJ.
🔆 3 markets left! 🔆
For 3 more weeks we’ll offer the best in local food and homemade goods.
Who’s joining us this week?
- Anythyme Farm: A Biodiverse organic farm in Tewksbury.
- Empanada Lady
- Fontanarosa’s – Traditional and gluten-free pasta, Gourmet specialty food.
- Four Fields Farm – GMO-free and locally sourced Lamb, Pork, Sausages, Eggs and Garlic and Honey.
- Free Spir Chocolates pure delicious www.freespir.com
- Pickle Licious – Pickles, Olives, and condiments.
- BBQ Pit NJ – serving ribs, pulled pork, mac and cheese and more!
- Silver Birch Kitchens, Simple food done right. www.silverbirchkitchens.com
- Learn about Solar Energy from Drew at Green Power
- Essential Oils
Look what’s coming up!
We have fun events planned for each week, so be sure to check out our website Longvalleygreenmarket.com and Facebook Page for more details.
October 14: … Everyone’s favorite Mrs. Birch has her read aloud from 4-5. The Kids 4 Kindness Club will be joining us as well on the 2nd Thursdays of the month with a fun complimentary craft for the kids!
October 21: Every 3rd Thursday of the month is our very popular Health and Wellness Day. Come meet your local health and wellness providers and see what‘s new.
October 26 Jack o Lantern Contest and last market of the season.
It’s Jack-O-Lantern time at the Market! Bring your best carved or painted pumpkin to the market between 2 and 5 for our annual Jack-O-Lantern Contest! Judging at 6:30. All ages are welcome to participate. Check out our website for all the scary details! Happy Halloween! Calling all ghosts, witches, princesses, and pirates…come in costume to the Market and get a special, spooky treat from your friends at the Long Valley Green Market
Be sure to visit our neighbors
Washington Township Democratic Committee
The Coffee Potter, even the Empanada Lady has her favorite frozen coffee
Need a Ride! Call Cesar at Long Valley Limo 908 875 1401
Cottage Treasures Antiques and Collectibles.
Long Valley Junior Women’s Club Thrift Shop, Racks … just up the street!